Thank you for your interest in JHUMUNC 2020! Registration for JHUMUNC 2020 is currently open.
Please read the following steps carefully in order to facilitate the registration process.
1. Create an account: Please fill out the fields below. You will use the username and password you create whenever accessing your account. When creating your account, your username must be the name of your school. By virtue of creating an account, you agree to comply with the Conference Policies. Upon hitting the “Register Now” button, you will be sent to the Preferences page.
2. Input contact information and number of participants: Fill out the Preferences page, which requires you to provide JHUMUNC with general contact information, as well the number of advisors and delegates your delegation plans on sending to JHUMUNC. To increase or decrease the number of advisors or delegates, please contact the Undersecretary-General of School Relations at email@example.com. Please refer to the “Fees and Payment Policies” section of the website for the JHUMUNC Refund Policy. By registering, you are acknowledging that you understand the payment policies delineated on the “Fees and Payment Policies” page.
3. Indicate country and committee preferences: Next, you will need to select your top 5 country choices through drop down menus. Finally, please indicate which committees you are interested in using the options that appear on your screen. Click the “Register Now” button to complete your registration. This will generate a button on the top right with your username. Click this button to access your account.
4. Viewing country and committee assignments. Fifteen business days after your respective registration payment period has closed, you will receive an e-mail informing you that country and committee assignments have been made. If registering under the late registration period, your assignments will be issued on a rolling basis. To view your assignments, log in to your account and the assignments will be listed under the Assignments section. Please note, the country assignments will not be made until payment is received.
Uploading Participant Waivers
The JHUMUNC 2020 Participant Waiver contains three parts: Part I outlines JHUMUNC policies that are enforced at the conference; Part II is the JHUMUNC Liability Release Form that must be completed by both student delegates and advisors and signed by a parent or guardian of every student delegate, irrespective of their age; Part III is the JHUMUNC Media Release Form, which must be signed by all individuals in attendance, or the parent/guardian of any student delegate under 18 years of age.
All participant waivers are due on January 31st, 2020 at 11:59 PM. All Participant Waivers must be signed via the DocuSign system.
Delegates without a complete Participant Waiver will not be permitted to participate in conference proceedings. Advisors with an incomplete Participant Waiver will not be able to collect their school’s conference materials at the time of check-in.
Participant Waivers should be submitted via DocuSign. Participants will initiate the signing process by providing the name and email address for themselves, their parent or legal guardian, and their advisor. The link to DocuSign may be found below:
If you have any questions about the submission process, please feel free to contact Juan Gomez and Wendy Tsai, Under-Secretaries-General of School Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uploading Position Papers
Please read the following steps carefully in order to facilitate the upload process.
1. Position Paper Requirements. All position papers should have the delegate’s name, position, committee, and school name listed at the top of the paper. Papers must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
2. Accessing the Position Paper Portal. All position papers must be uploaded through your account. Please log in to your account and scroll to the bottom to see the position paper portal.
3. Uploading the Position Paper. Select the committee from the drop down menu. Enter the delegate’s name. Click “Upload File” to select the file. Click “Upload” to submit the paper.
Please contact the JHUMUNC Registration team at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Fifteen business days after your respective registration payment period has closed, you will receive your country and committee assignments. If registering under the late registration period, your assignments will be issued on a rolling basis. Please login to your account to view your assignments. To assign a position to a delegate, please enter the delegate’s name next to the corresponding assignment and click “Assign”. Please remember that all positions are for single delegates. JHUMUNC does not allow double delegations.
||September 8, 2019
||November 17, 2020
||January 13, 2020